1. What is the difference between The Summer Institute and The Winter Institute?
● The Winter Institute is online while The Summer Institute is in-person
● The Winter Institute is three days, while The Summer Institute is five days
● The Summer Institute is covers more extensive topics, tailored specifically for 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th for doctoral students in clinical or counseling psychology.
2. Can I attend both The Summer Institute and The Winter Institute?
Students are encouraged to apply for either the Summer Institute or the Winter Institute but are not eligible to attend both. They must select which program they wish to attend.
3. If I was not accepted to attend The Summer Institute, can I apply to The Winter Institute?
Yes, if you were not accepted to The Summer Institute you can apply to The Winter Institute.
4. May reapply if my initial application is not accepted?
If the applicant not accepted, they have the option to apply to the other course or to reapply for a future iteration of the same course.
5. Is There a Cost?
Both programs are provided at no cost
Note: The Summer Institute includes lodging for the entire duration. Please note that students are responsible for covering their own travel expenses, meals, and incidental costs.
6. What are the hours of the course?
Course Hours: 9:30 AM to 6:30 PM (EST) Please note that the course hours are tentative and are subject to change
For questions about Pathways to Military Behavioral Health Careers, email: email@example.com
Connect with us on social media